Thursday, November 4, 2010

I heart these girls.....

I only had to drive about 2 blocks to get to
this session! I absolutely LOVE these girls.
I have known their Mama for a long time
and her Mom/Siblings and it was so neat
to see a little of each of them in Kelly & Bailey.
*
They had me cracking UP! And the
way they treated each other was beautiful.
I had Mom and Dad wait inside while I took
them around Grandma's property. Primarily
so that I could capture *them,* as is. Not simply
sitting with hands folded in their laps screaming
*chee-ee-ee-se!!!!* :) When they are alone with
me, they tend to act a little wilder than when Mom
& Dad are instructing.....and I LOVE it! hahaha!
In addition, Mom & Dad get to be surprised! The
girls were so excited when we were finished, it is
such an awesome feeling to know that they had FUN!
*
Paula & Tim, THANK you for letting me spend time
with your girls, I truly LOVE them and crack up
every time I think about our session :) xoxoxoxo!


Adorable........


Beautiful.......


A little bit of sassiness.......

Love the warm colors here......


No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY