Thursday, October 21, 2010

Such a Doll-Baby!

Earlier this summer, I had the pleasure of meeting
Miss Anna and her cousins, their Mama's and
their Grammie. A few weeks later, I found out
that my youngest, Kendall's first teacher was
going to be Grammie!!! After seeing her
interact with her grand-babies, I knew she
would be perfect for my Kendall & she is!
*
Well, Miss Anna had a birthday since I saw
her last, so they traveled back to have some
pics taken(3 1/2hr drive!).....Ok, well, they
did get to go to an ND game and visit family
while they were here too, but I felt special anyway :)
*
This time, Anna brought some new friends along....
She was a little camera shy at first, so we played
peek-a-boo....Isn't she such a doll-baby??

She brought her friend Jo-Jo.....
her Mama and Daddy.....


and she brought "Grammie and Grampie"



Yay!!! So much fun!!!

Awesome smiles!


Mama's always make it better.....

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY