Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gorgeous......

Brittanie is a Senior rep for me and this was
session 2...... I have to say that there are soo
many gorgeous images from this session, it
was very hard for me to choose which to post!
*
I often get asked about the locations that I use....
To be honest, I usually do not decide until the client
arrives.....you see, I am a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants
kinda girl. I like to see what outfits they bring & then
I can visualize the image I want to create.
I am also very observant and will pull-over in
mid-conversation if something strikes me.....maybe
it's ADHD, maybe not. :) Brittanie & I had quite an
adventure getting to some of these spots! We had
so much fun again though!
*
The bottom line is......I LOVE when my clients
let my vision direct the session....because we end up
with images like these......



I told her this was ridiculous......ridiculously beautiful!



Whenever I show my clients how to pose, I literally get into
the position I want them in....often times why I like to wear
*knit* pants when I am shooting. (I swear I should be skinnier,
it's like aerobics!) Anyway, I always tell them to look way
cuter than I do in my *knits,* Brittanie listens.....


It was windier than you know what that day,
but we took advantage.....


This was our first shot and Brittanie's hair
was standing on END! The wind was so
strong, we had to take a break in my
friend, Don's, office and peek out just at
the right time!!!


Wind is calmer now......whew!!

Brittanie thought I was NUTS when I had her
balance herself on this branch.....little did she
realize there were crocodiles underneath!!!
(totally kidding Gail!)
Beautiful......

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY