Saturday, June 26, 2010

6mo Cuties!

Grandma Cheryl was so excited to get her grandaughters
together for a photo session. Both girls are 6mo. and both
have names that start with the letter "L." :)
*
They were so adorable!!
Anyway, when I was editing, I saw a little story
unfolding, so I thought I would share it with you..
*
Hi Lori!


(Thinking) Lori has blue eyes like me....

Can you tell her we need a bottle before we get started?

Excuse me Miss Lori? Can we take a bottle break?

You know, a bottle? Drink?


She's not listening!!! wahhhhh!

It'll be ok......


Yay!!!!! Grandma and Papa figured it out!



Along with these cuties, I grabbed a shot of
their cousins that came along :) I have
photographed their entire family before,
but now they have a new addition!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures!!! Great job

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY