Monday, August 3, 2009

Twins???!!!!!

So, in a moment of impulse this afternoon, my best friend
& I decided to take our three year old little girls to pick
out their own puppies......you know because surely, their
just isn't enough chaos with four kids and one dog already...
I mean, if you came to my house, you would likely think
you were at the library or spa or something....it is always
quiet and peaceful......just ask Grandma Diane.... :)
*
So, here are the new twins.....Charley is Kendall's
& Marley is Leg'na's.....aren't they adorable?
How much trouble can they really be?



Kendall told me in the car that she is the Mama
and Charley is her baby.....she just adores him....


Leg'na was a good mother hen too....she got Marley
comfortable for the ride home.....

Mama's and their new babies.....
Here's one more with our little Charley....

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh no, another grandchild!!!!

Anonymous said...

The pics of the twins and girls are just beautiful! I hope you don't mind me adding them to my site! I also love the pic of the horse and girl! If you ever want to take pics of some horses let me know I have a few! Take Care, Valerie
www.haaschihuahuas.com

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY