Monday, August 3, 2009

Boy fun!!!

This session was back to back with the session
posted below, titled Girl fun!
*
It's funny because boys and girls are so
different......the girls were smiling sweetly
and ready for their session....giggling,
skipping along...twirling......
*
The boys were ready to PLAY, wrestle and RUN!
I had so much fun with "N," "J" & "O" again :)
I love to be challenged and sometimes I really
work for the shots.....I think I participated in
a triathalon during this session! hahaha!
*
I have two boys and two girls, so I can appreciate
the differences of both and love photographing them all!
*
Thanks Alicia, for having me take pics again
& for the referral! Both sessions were full of fun!
*
Boys, thanks for sharing your fruit snacks with me!












No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY