Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I LOVE Feedback!!!

The post below generated this feedback.... THIS is why I LOVE my job.....

Angela has left a new comment on your post "Fun Family!":

WOW! We absolutely love these pictures! I have even emailed my friends and family telling them to check out these pictures. My family is still talking about how incredibly fun and knowledgeable you are as a photographer and that your pictures are amazing. We all agreed that we could not have had a better photographer! Thank you so much for the time you spent with us and the love and laughter you were able to capture on film. Consider us apart of your marketing team because we will be talking about you for a long time!!!

Angela, you and your family were so much fun! I am so happy that you can "feel"
your images. I love meeting familes like yours....it's one of the perks of my job!!!!!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Ok, so I had a major blonde moment here....I was looking for the little thumps up "like" image on here (hello, this isn't Facebook!!...LOL.

I'm so glad this worked out for you and for this family! Pics are awesome and the session looked like a lot of fun!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY