Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun Family!

This family was so much FUN!!!! I was excited when I got
a call from Angela about doing their family pics. It just so
happened that I had a client reschedule due to All Stars
and was open to take pics for them. It rained on the way
to the session and I got pulled over.....thankfully, the kind,
wonderful, sweet, officer gave me a warning for my need
for speed :) Aside from Cindy "coercing" Jeremy(see below)
to participate in the session, everything else was perfect!!!
hahahaha! Thanks so much to all of you for choosing me,
it was a fun way to spend my morning!!!!


Trying to be serious.......



You would never know that they had
an audience.... lost in eachother's eyes......


Love these candid moments.....

Now we mean business....the *mean mug*

Sassi*ness



Rockstars.......

Sweet*ness

*Angels*

Thanks again!!!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

WOW! We absolutely love these pictures! I have even emailed my friends and family telling them to check out these pictures.

My family is still talking about how incredibly fun and knowledgeable you are as a photographer and that your pictures are amazing. We all agreed that we could not have had a better photographer!

Thank you so much for the time you spent with us and the love and laughter you were able to capture on film. Consider us apart of your marketing team because we will be talking about you for a long time!!!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY