Thursday, April 23, 2009

My beautiful Ally....

My daughter, Ally, is the Miss Teen Congeniality of Blossomtime
and this past weekend we attended the Coronation Ball together.
It was fun to see all of the queens and their courts, beautiful gowns
were everywhere! I think Ally's favorite part was seeing the Kings...
ugh......she's 14.....I know how I was at 14......and it scares the
beh-geezus outta me! hehehehe!

Princess?? For sure!!!

Ally & I.....Ok, I am very reluctant to post pics
of myself.....I like to be behind the lens, not in
front of.... but, I need to get over it....my kids
will appreciate it later.....




2 comments:

*Linda said...

Oh.....so beautiful, I just love the one of you two together!!! Ally looks so happy! Colton saw you there and said you guys looked very pretty!! I know Alley will treasure this picture!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE The dresses. You girls look so beautiful.

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY