Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy day!!!

I had such an amazing day.....My hubby brought
me a Frappucinio from Starbuck's to start....Then
I met up with "M," she is so full of spunk & has the
sweetest little voice.... by early afternoon, I was off to
get my hair done, with my amazing beautician, "Heather,"
from Salon Artistry. Just as I pulled in the driveway,
my next client arrived. They were new to LDP & I was
excited to meet all of them! We had a "busy" session and
I got some great shots!(I'll share those next post!) Finally,
I spent the evening with my hubby & kids. Perfect day!
*
Look at how gorgeous "M" looks......

So sweet...
This was her pose.....when I got her out of her
carseat, she did this.....I think she has seen a
camera once or twice before......hahahaha!



Throwing sticks in the creek & still looking beautiful

Beautiful Girl!


One of her with my little Kendall...they just love eachother!


Thanks Trisha & Brent for letting
Kendall & I hang out with "M" today.....
PS. I think she wants a new cat!





2 comments:

Diane said...

And I have just the cat for her...LOL!!

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

hallo Lori, nice shoot.. anyway, kid so cute.. ;)

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY