Friday, June 6, 2008

Take Two....

OMGoodness....it's late.....or early I suppose. I don't think I should have had any pop after 8pm. In any case, I have a big to-do list & am always thankful for my ability to run on a few hours of sleep. I personally feel that sleeping is a waste of time...at least for me. I know that's sick, but it's hereditary....my Mom is the same way, my brothers ....we run on fumes.

Anywhoo- I was up editing photos from a shoot I posted about previously....I couldn't help but share these photos with you. Now if I could find someone to capture my family this way....
And Yes "T," there are still more pics...I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...photography is an addiction.

By the way, I notice that some of you frequent my blog quite often, leave a comment or two or twelve...I love to read them and will share if you keep them family-friendly :)



















1 comment:

Nichole said...

These family photos are beautiful. You do an amazing job catching "real life" in your photos. I love looking at your blog each day and seeing the new photos.

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY