Saturday, June 28, 2008

Band of Brothers....

I have to admit....when I met with this family, I thought I would really have to "work" with the guys to get some good shots.....I mean, I don't know too many men who like to get their pics taken. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised :) They were great! We had a lot of fun & I loved seeing their relationship with one another through my lens.... I think Mom was pleased with them as well..Thanks Guys, I had a great time with all of you!











Congrats on the engagement!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB MA I JOPE YOU ARE HAVING LOTS OF FUN!!!!!.....
...LOVE YA.



CAIDEN(YOUR SON)

Anonymous said...

Lori,

I am very impressed at your level of talent! When the shoot was in actual progress you did it so effortlessly, like one of the old masters and a paintbrush. Lovely, simply lovely. It was a pleasure ( although a bit tick infested), a pleasure nonetheless. Thank-you so very much for capturing my kin and I. I hope your return trip to more comfortable and cooler lands is not only a expeditious one, but also a safe one. Take care Lori, master photographer.

-Josh

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Josh~

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful comment! It really means a lot to me that my sessions are enjoyable to everyone :) It was wonderful to meet all of you and I will send the rest of the pics very soon! :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! These have to be the absolutely BEST photos ever taken of my sons! They look like rock stars! You did a superb job Lori! Thank you so much for taking our pictures. I am blown away and can't wait to see the rest!
It was great meeting you too!
THANKS AGAIN!
-K

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY