Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back on Track?

Well, I decided yesterday that I would start up Weight Watcher's again in hopes of shagging these last six pounds. Breakfast: Egg Beaters with salsa & cheese, three slices of bacon, coffee. Feeling pretty proud of myself. Next up lunch: 6-inch chicken breast sandwhich, Baked BBQ chips.....and then I let my prego friend convince me that I needed a heath blizzard from DQ. UGH!!!! I only ate 1/2, but nonetheless, I fell off the WW wagon. Anyway, dinner came along and I had my husband cook orange roughy in a Lemon Garlic Steamer bag with rice.....when I got home, there were three plates of it on the table with scattered fish pieces all around and no kids in sight. I tracked the little Lovebugs down and told them to finish up. They fought me, but Caiden ended up eating all of his...God love him...Adison & Kendall wouldn't compromise at ALL. I told them NO snacks at the ballpark unless you eat dinner......then I had a bite.....let me just say God Bless Caiden's little heart again....and again for eating that.....it tasted like something off of Fear Factor! No offense Honey, it's not your fault..I know you tried, and it's not as if you caught the fish yourself and made up this recipe or something. My oldest, Ally, saw my face and decided beefaroni was on the top of her list, gotta love Chefboyrdee(sp?) Needless to say, I ate nachos and cheese at the ballpark...I am sure it totaled a days worth of ww points easily.

Oh well, I started fresh today......Breakfast: 6-inch chicken breast on Wheat. Lunch: chicken-salad pita pocket with crumbled bacon and a pinch of cheese...lowfat yogurt and 6-wheat pretzels.....Afternoon snack: Skinny Cow ice cream sandwhich....give me a break, they are like only 140 calories...so what if I ate two?! Not really. :) After work I did 40 minutes of cardio, 20 min of abs/arms & 15 min. in the sauna! Surely, I sweated off the blizzard & nachos? Heck I'm probably ahead...I am confident that I have calorie-Credit now.
Dinner: Cream of chicken with rice.....and dessert, TACO Doritos?
UGH...what is wrong with me? Another WW wagon-fall. :(

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY