Friday, December 14, 2007

Kendall

Well, we went to see the Dr. and discuss our options with Kendall. Since her EEG and bloodwork came back good, the next step is to see a neurologist. The first appointment was scheduled for 2/5! The nurse and I agreed that this was not acceptable and she called another one....this time they told me 2/14! YIKES! When I explained that Kendall is 22 months and having unexplained seizures the lady apologized and said there was nothing she could do. Any of you who *know* me, just know that I will not simply accept that answer :) After some *encouragement* she was able to get us in 1/21 and will keep us on the list of cancellations, so that we could potentially be bumped up. In good news....we have not noticed any seizures over the past couple of days. However, they last 10-20 seconds..so it could be that she has had them, we just are not seeing them. I will keep all of you posted and appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Blogging is a great way to network and stay connected(and it's FREE!).

I have a photo session today and I cannot wait to meet this little girl....I'll post a sneak peak later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori & family-
I take a look at your wonderful work every now and again. I stopped by this time because Dawn sent a link to see their pictures ( very nice). I happened to see your blog posts about Kendall... Just wanted to let you know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. It has to be tough not knowing what is causing those darn seizures! I hope you get answers soon!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Becky Craft-Aubuchon

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY