Saturday, March 10, 2012

NEWBORN CONTEST!!!

I am just having so much fun with the sweet little people!
Aside from getting to snuggle them to sleep, dress them up
& pose them in these cute little ways.....it's the time I get
to spend with their families that's special too. I love hearing
the story of their delivery & to see their faces light up, as if they
are re-living that moment that they first met..... It's such a wonderful
moment when you meet the little person that you have been dreaming
about for nine months! I had that moment four times
as a Mama & would keep having them until my uterus fell out....
as my husband says....sweet of him, yes? :)

Anywhoo- I am running a contest for the Prego Mama's once
again. Instead of Spring fever, I have Baby Fever!

TO ENTER:

FIRST: Simply post this on your Facebook profile:
I entered a Newborn Contest at lori diane photography
(MAKE SURE IT LINKS TO MY FB PAGE!)
NEXT, leave a comment on this post to let me know you entered!

RULES: Newborn session will take place 7-10 days after birth!
You may enter for yourself or on behalf of another prego mama!

Random *LUCKY* Winner will be chosen on St. Patty's Day!!!









11 comments:

Amanda Wheeler said...

Entering on behalf of my prego sister!

Brianne Smith said...

I am entering for one of my best friends!! She is due in April with her wittle baby boy T & I think your pictures are AMAZING!! :)

Sarah Dye said...

I entered this for a good friend that is expecting in the fall, her first... I hope I linked it right! ;) Love your pics!

Rae Ann Benjamin-Lee said...

I am entering my daughter, Brittany Townsley, she is expecting her first baby next month. She is still at her teaching job at 35 weeks pregnant. She teaches English at Elkhart Central H.S. so you can imagine her stress level teaching high schoolers. She is also in the process of getting her Masters so she really deserves this very special prize.

Anonymous said...

I'm entering on behalf of the mother of the twins I'm carrying, as a gestational surrogate.

Christie Moore said...

I am entering for my self, I am due in 9 days with my second child.

Bethany Cowan said...

Hi I'm entering for myself and my son Tucker who we'll get to meet in July :) I LOVE your work and would LOVE to have some amazing pics of my boy when he arrives, thank you for considering me :)

Anonymous said...

I am entering on behalf of my sister Bethany Cowan.

Jarrod Allen Kempf said...

I am entering on behalf of my BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING wife!!! We are expecting our 3rd at the end of May and I would love to give her this opportunity for everything she has gone through with this pregnancy. It's been a rough one health wise.

Mandy Kinnucan said...

I've entered to win a session with my little one due May 1! Thanks for the opportunity! You took some family photos for the Kinnucans a while back and they were great! And, my sister works with your hubby...she's the one who alerted me to this contest. It's a small world!

Staci Balos said...

Entering for my future nephew:)

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY