Monday, December 26, 2011

Meet Sweet Caroline (Mishawaka, IN Newborn Photographer)

Sweet Caroline came for a visit this morning....
She is 2 1/2 weeks young & is the most alert baby
I have ever photographed :)

Typically, I photograph babies within the first 7-10 days
of life & I capture them sleeping. However, Caroline's
Mama & Dad knew she was anything but typical.....
She arrived one week early, weighing over 9lbs & had
an agenda of her own for today :) She kept her Mama
& Dad up all night and still didn't miss a beat during her
session :) We decided to compromise with her....she
did a fabulous job & went down in history as the first
baby to ever be photographed by me awake,
from start to finish!

Jillian & Matt, she is the sweetest little girl & I am
so honored to have captured these precious moments
in your lives. Donna, it was great to meet you also
and to see you so excited as we took these :)




No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY