Friday, March 4, 2011

What is going on??

Things have been hectic at my house lately....
Two of my kids had the flu AGAIN....luckily,
Adison only had it for one day....Kendall
is on day three today.... On top of it,
Caiden and Kendall had birthday's, my Dad
is in the hospital and I had braces
put on Tuesday...... it's been a tad chaotic.
*
I have had a few sessions in between all
of this and will be posting to get caught
up as much as I can!
*
First up is little Ben.....such a doll...
His first year of life has just passed by...
What an amazing tranformation the
first year is...Too bad it goes by so quickly....




His Mom made this adorable cake.....
He really liked it! :)



He liked it so much that we gave him a bath
in my kitchen sink afterwards, hahaha!

Danielle.....Thanks so much for letting me spend time
with your little guy......he is such a sweetie!










No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY