Thursday, November 4, 2010

Busy, busy & busier!

I have been swamped these past few months! Starbuck's
and Monster Mean Beans have become my best friends,
but I could not be happier to be doing what I LOVE.
*
Shelby & I met up two months ago for her first session
at the beach. This time we had her session on a day
with 60 mile an hour winds! I told her that if we were
patient, the wind would die down long enough to get
our shots in between :) This first one, I LOVE, LOVE!
I could picture how I wanted to edit it when I was
looking through my lens and knew it would be my fav.
*
Shelby, I had so much fun taking your pics all over the US! :)
hahahaha, it felt like it, didn't it? Seriously, you are such a
sweetheart and I feel so blessed that you chose me for your pics!


GORGEOUS!!!!




No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY