Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Extra Energy!!!

Extra energy was a MUST at this session! hahaha!
These three little cuties had their Mama's,
Grandma and Me running like crazy-ladies!
I can't believe I'm not skinnier from sessions
like these! hahahaha!
*
Ladies, thanks so much for letting me spend some
time with your girlies during your trip! I truly
enjoyed them and meeting all of you!!!
*
Here is a special moment with Grandma...


Such a cute little punkin!!


I LOVE this photo!!!! Such a sense of security...
Caught ya!!! Such a beautiful smile :)
These two cuties had fun pummeling Mom & I with Rocks :)
Look what I found???!!

Moments with Mama are always special...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Lori,
These pictures are so beautiful! You really captured the girls. If this is just the sneek peek, I can't wait to see more!
Thank you!
Laura

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY