Sunday, December 27, 2009

I survived the holidays.....did you?

Well, I was still working Christmas Eve morning...
I had four packages that were delayed from UPS..
one was delayed FOUR days! They were all coming
from the same vendor & had pictures in them to be
delivered!

I did end up getting all but three boxes in time, but
it left me delivering late on the 23rd and early Xmas
Eve morn. In addition, trying to coordinate Christmas
for my own family..... We had Xmas with my in-laws
at noon on Xmas Eve, attended 4pm church services
& had Xmas at my Dad's at 6pm. My brother & niece
stayed over with us & I was up until 6AM on Christmas
morning! The kids woke me up at 9am..... I was proud
of myself for getting through the day on three hours
of sleep! :) It was so very worth it though! The kids were
so excited when they came down stairs!

Now I am finishing up all 2009 sessions/orders & getting
ready to go to Nashville for a photography convention! I
am sooooo excited, but am dreading not being with my
hubby & kids :(

I did have a session on Saturday, but am not posting pics
yet today......soon though!! :)

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY