Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My photog friend & co.

I had a fun session with fellow photog, Jeri Hoag
& her family a few days ago! She & I became friends
through our love of photography & scrapbooking.
Jeri took my family pics this summer also!
Check out her talent here
*
Jeri & family, thanks for spending time with me,
it was great to get to meet each of you :)
BTW - I love little "B's" energy!
You need to bottle that up & sell it!


"K" just turned 10....I hope he never
gets too old to hug on his Mama...


This looks like a scene you often see at my house,
except we use slings and casts for "props"







Awwwww......I love these moments....


and these.......






1 comment:

Jeri Hoag said...

thank you so much, lori! they turned out fabulous! i appreciate you taking the time to take our family photos. you did a great job with my little "b" man.

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY