Monday, September 28, 2009

Extreme Senior >>>> Tony!

When Tony's Mom called to schedule his senior
session with me & explained how he loved dirt
bikes, snowboarding, skateboarding & more...
I was so excited! When he showed up with a
mohawk, I was even more excited! He gave
me a pretty good idea of what I can expect
from my 6 year old son, Adison.....
*
Tony, this was such a fun session! I had so
much fun with you, Mom & Elizabeth!
I can't believe how high you can get on this!


snow-boarding pics were limited without the snow,
but we managed :) I love this board!





His biggest fan........his Mama, what a brave soul!
Thanks again for choosing me, I had such an awesome time!
BTW - Tony, when I came home & showed Adison your pics,
he said, "UGH! How come you let him wear his hair like that
but you won't let me??!!" I explained that I wasn't your Mom
& he said, "Well then why didn't you take me with you so I
could ride on the back?" LOL

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I love these action shots!

Moments by Missy said...

Amazing, Lori! You rocked this photoshoot out! GREAT JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! especially the nice double can over that double!

Arielle Langhorne said...

Wow! That picture in the air, with Tony all twisted, really cool. Nice session!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY