Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So worth it!!!

This session started out with a few obstacles!
I got a call from Michelle because when they
tried to enter the park, the entrance had been
blocked, due to a structural fire....problem was,
I was already in the park....trapped inside!
*
They decided to try and enter through another
connecting park.......so, after walking along a
wooded path, we finally found eachother!
*
"D" was so fun to capture and I love
the pics I got of him with his Mama & Daddy.
*
They have another one coming in the fall,
so these pics were special for more than one
reason :) Congrats Jason & Michelle!!!!
Thanks for choosing me to capture you
& your special little one(s)!
*













2 comments:

Jeri Hoag said...

lori, these are great images that i'm sure they will treasure.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them, Lori. Thank you for being so patient and creative. Worth every step of our "journey".
Michelle

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY