Monday, June 29, 2009

Korey & Jaclyn say I do!!!

Jaclyn & Korey had a beautiful ceremony on
Saturday. The girl's thought they would
announce the days activities to passerby's....


Mama helping with the final details....


They were both just beaming with happiness....
I couldn't help but smile behind the lens with them..
They were so cute!


"A" & "A" were so adorable.....they smiled
like this for Jaclyn & Korey..it was their gift
to them, since they are brother & sister....
I have a few shots of the with arms
crossed & tongues out! :)

The handsome men.....

The beautiful girls......


Her bouquet.....

The dress........

I always love the first dance together....
such an intimate moment & a feeling of "ahhhh"

Beautiful cake.....


This is their new home together....
Happily ever after......

Jaclyn & Korey, thanks so much for allowing me
to be a part of this special day with you! I wish
you a future full of happiness and LOTS of children! :)

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Beautiful photos. Love the pink and green colors.

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY