Friday, June 5, 2009

I couldn't choose.....

When I met up with this family, Mom told me
that she did not have any pics of little "M"
smiling. One of the nice things about my sessions
is that they are not rushed.....I will try as long as
it takes ......besides, I LOVE a challenge.
*
Needless to say, this post is ridiculously LONG,
because I could not choose!! Even though we were
swarmed by angry geese, the kids had so much fun.
Sami....there are more...they are all so cute!
Thanks for trusting me with these
moments for you!







Little "J" had so much fun jumping!
He cracked me up because he would jump,
and run over to *see!*
Gorgeous.......


I love catching these connections......


Mama's always make it better......

So fun to have a playful Mama.....





Love for his sister........

She loves him too........


The both love their Mama.....




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lori, thank you for such an amazing experience. My kids talked about you the rest of the day yesterday. I'm so happy with what I see so far. Can't wait to do it again, Sami

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY