Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Neglected.

I'm back!!!!! Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been
since I have posted! If you have hung in there with me
patiently, thank you!
*
We took a trip to Georgia to see some friends over
spring break and took a much needed vacation.
We had fun visiting and went to the aquarium,
movies, shopping, the Big South volleyball
tournament in Atlanta & more!
*
While there, I was able to spend some time with
Abbie......I cannot believe how much she has changed
since I last saw her.......I also cannot believe that she
JUST turned 13 in March!
*
Abbie, you are a beautiful young woman! Thanks
for hanging out with me, I'll see you again soon!
*
Her little sister, Lauren, will be my next post!





























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori,

Love the pics of Abbi, thank you for capturing my beautiful girl. Can you just make her look 13. My friends at work thought these were her senior pictures. Do I look that old?

Love ya,

Dawn

scharewl said...

Wow..nice sets of photos here. Keep it up and do keep in touch k ;)

Moments by Missy said...

#3 and 5 are my favs...absolutely beautiful headshot of her! Great job, Lori!

LORI said...

LORI,
i ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE YOUR PIX OF MY GRANDCHILDREN--LOVE #3-ABBIE IS
SO BEAUTIFUL WITH HER RED HAIR AND BLUE EYES. I KNOW MOM AND DAD ARE PROUD

GRAMMA LORI

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY