Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bugs N' Bee's Commercial Session

I was recently asked to photograph several pieces
of the Spring/Summer line for Bug's N Bee's.
When I received the package in the mail{yesterday},
I could hardly wait to photograph Kendall in them!
Thankfully, today's weather was in the 50's!
*
I have more to take tomorrow...as, after several
outfit changes, hat, no hat, boot, sandals,
tights, leggings.....she was over it.
*
The dresses are so versatile! They can be
paired with leggings, long-sleeve, short-sleeve,
sandals, boots/tights or just by themselves.
The straps tie at the shoulder and can be
adjusted to fit perfectly.











3 comments:

Makin' Me Crazy said...

Very cute! I have bought Ava skirts from them before and loved them!

*Linda said...

OMG Lori!! All of these are so good! I especially like the one of her with the black hat on! So incredibly cute!!!

Makin' Me Crazy said...

Love your pictures. I'll make a dress for her anytime. I'm having alot fun sewing again.



Debbie

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY