Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shabby Baby Picture Princess Contest!

One of the many perks to having a little girl, is dressing her!
Being a photographer, I am always looking for something new
to photograph her in. One of the sites I frequent is ShabbyBaby..
I am absolutely in LOVE with their clothing!
*
I was so excited when I learned that Shabby Baby is having a model
search & the winner will receive an entire Shabby Baby spring wardrobe!!
In addition, she will be used in their Summer 2009 photoshoot!!
*
To enter Kendall, I had to post three pics of her, list the dress I think
she would look the cutest in....I loved the Queen of Hearts!
(Little girls and girl's dresses from Shabby Baby)
And explain why we think she is the Picture Perfect Princess!
Here are her pics......






I am sure there is no need to explain after seeing the pics?! :)
Well, rules are rules & I certainly don't mind sharing more about her!
*
Although Kendall is the youngest of four, she rules the house!
She loves all that glitters, loves dresses, purses, jewelry, shoes...
As soon as she could talk, she would compliment my wardrobe,
acessories, shoes....it's hilarious! She carries a purse and a princess
cell phone wherever she goes! She loves to have tea parties,
play babies, and go to dance class! She has all of us wrapped
around her finger and even has Daddy painting her nails &
toe-nails.....regularily! She is the sweetest & we are so blessed
to have her in our lives :)

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY