Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's Time to Schedule your Appointment!

If you have thought about scheduling your Senior,
family, or child's session with me, now is the time to
do so!! I get really booked up from March - December
& would hate to miss the opportunity to capture you or
your loved ones! In addition, if you set your date now,
it will allow you an opportunity to *plan* ahead!
The idea is that this will not be stressful & will
be fun for everyone, even MOM!
*
I have added some wonderful jewelry pieces to my
business and they would make wonderful Mother's Day
or Birthday gifts! They take 2-3 weeks to be delivered,
so make certain you take that into consideration!
*
I will be traveling back to the Atlanta area in April
again & will have limited sessions available during
our trip. Last year I met with some wonderful
families and would love to see them again & also
connect with new ones! If you are interested, send
me an email and we can reserve your session!
*
My senior reps will be passing out the cards below at
the local high schools soon! If you would like one mailed
to you, please send me an email with your address & I'll
send one out to you ASAP! If you click on them, they can
be viewed larger.


2 comments:

Makin' Me Crazy said...

Very cute:)

Anonymous said...

I have not seen any senior pictures done like these! I would love to go back 10 years and have you retake mine! Since that's not an option, I'll be contacting you soon to schedule my family pictures.

Kelsey

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY