Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Future Photographer...

My nephew, Brenton, called me a few weeks ago
& said that he had an art fair coming up at school
& wanted to do *Photography!* In addition, he
asked if I could help him with the project! I was
super-excited to share my passion with him :)
*
First, we decided to use my niece(his sister) as
our model. Next, I talked to him about the settings
and what they all mean. I showed him out to adjust
the camera to capture the look he was trying to achieve.
*
I then handed him my baby.....my Canon 5D MarkII...
*
And he did this......
(of course, these should all have his logo on them, not mine!)



Black & white version.....




He was cracking her up....telling her to
work the camera & yelling *POW!*







I, of course, took advantage that they were
together and took some pics of them together...




I'm sure Brenton would LOVE to hear what
you think about his work, leave a comment!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Way to go Brenton...you might have just found your talent...keep up the good work!
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Brenton - you are awesome - you keep surprising me all the time! Love you bud! Nana :)

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY