Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine's Day Special!


I am offering a limited number of mini sessions
for Sunday, February 1st only! Schedule your
session and receive 25 custom Valentine cards!
{**Session fee applies & is credited towards print purchase!}
Sessions are approx 15-20 min. You will have 6-8
images to choose from for your custom cards.
Cards will be delivered on or before Feb 6th.
I have two sets of feathered angel wings & an
additional set that are sheer with silver glitter
lining. Kids can come with jeans, diaper covers,
etc. I do have red & white polka dot diaper cover
that fits 12mo-36mo. I also have red & white stripe
leg warmers that fit 12mo-36mo.
If you are interested, please contact me ASAP at
574-386-1776 to schedule your session.

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY