Monday, January 19, 2009

Giving back...

I am excited to announce that I have joined the Think Pink Photography network!!
Through the photographer network, we help breast cancer survivors & their supporters
to celebrate life with charitable photography sessions. Any individual that has been
diagnosed with breast cancer or completed treatment within the past 12 months
qualifies for a Think Pink Session. Sessions are available to document the fight before
or during treatment or to celebrate the victory when treatment is completed.

Clients will receive a complimentary session, (20) 4x6 prints and a discount off of
additional print orders/products.

I have known several women who have fought against this terrible disease, some
who lost their battle. I hope that this can help families through the process.

You will see a link on the right-hand side of my blog if you would like to check out
the website!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori
What a wonderful idea. I am a cancer survivor and wish that I knew about Think Pink Photography while I was undergoing treatment. It would have been awesome to document the journey with pictures. I am 8 months post-chemo and doing well.
I think you should contact the Breast Cancer Center at Memorial Hospital in South Bend, IN, the American Cancer Society, and some of the oncologists in the area. You would be performing a great service to many women. Bald is beautiful and most liberating, no Bad Hair Days!!
Debbie Floor

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Thank you Debbie, what a wonderful idea to contact the hospital & such. I will certainly do so! I am happy to hear of survivor stories and would be more than happy to offer a session to you as well, just let me know when!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY