Monday, December 29, 2008

WINNER!!!!

Well, I am a little late in posting my winner for my contest.
I had so many awesome submissions, but this one really touched
my heart....... Just a short time before Christmas, the Solloway
family of Niles lost their home to a fire. I received a call due to my
membership with Niles Service League and my husband and I
went shopping for them. I kept thinking the entire time of all of
the little things that they would have to replace....I can't even
imagine. Well, someone else was thinking of them too! I received
a heart-felt submission about this family and this person was
especially concerned that they had lost all of their precious photos!
I decided after meeting with them, that I am just the person to help
them get some new photos! The person who submitted requested to
remain anonymous, but I wanted to say THANKS for your submission
and CONGRATS to the Solloway family and I'll be in touch soon!

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY