Monday, December 8, 2008

Truly a joy....

A few years ago, my Sister-in-law and Brother-in-law
adopted their two girls. I was very inspired & decided
that I wanted to offer a free session to all adoptive families
within the first year! I wanted to capture the pure joy that
these families feel and hope to convince other families to
consider adopting as well!
This family below is one of those special families!
I must say, "A," is the fastest 9 month old EVER!
hahaha! He kept all of us hopping! But he was so fun
to capture and I keep hearing his little giggle in my head!
Mom was asking me about backdrops before I arrived at
their home and I reassured her that her settings would be
just fine! I always appreciate seeing bits of families surroundings
in their home, rather than a white backdrop.
Makes it much more personal!
Thanks so much for the opportunity to meet your family!
God Bless!




This is my absolute favorite!!!!

Look at him laughing & Mom has a great smile too!!!!


{Santa} Baby


All I want for Christnas is my two.....bottom teeth? :)














No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY