Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I got a little side-tracked...

Today when I picked Caiden up from school,
my hubby called and asked if I could stop
and grab some milk on my way back home.
I realized I did not have my purse & had to
stop home first. I quickly had Caiden grab his
vest & hat I had wanted to photograph him in
& my camera for a quick shoot. The weather
was a little warmer today, so I decided not to
skip the opportunity.








Anywhoo - I always enjoy my *alone*
time with him. He is such a kind soul.
So caring and intelligent. He told me that
he wants to be a photographer when he
grows up so we can work together.

Hearing that, just melts my heart.

I can't believe he'll be eight next month...






So, after the brief session, we stopped for an oil change.
An hour an ten minutes after Carey called, we showed up
with the milk :) Thankfully, my hubby is used to
me getting *side-tracked.* Usually when I "make a
run for Walmart" he says, "You're not coming back,
are you?" I just laugh at him.....very evil-ish-ly :)












1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow Caiden! These are great!!! You are one handsome "dude"!!!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY