Monday, December 8, 2008

Feedback.....I LOVE it!

This was a nice message I received from a recent client.....

Dear Lori,

We received the pictures on Friday, and they are wonderful. I hadn't looked at the proofs for a while, and had forgotten how charming the whole collection is. Certainly you have given us a great memory group. We think the boards turned out beautifully, and will make great gifts.

It has been a real pleasure working with you. Hope you and your family have great holidays. And that you continue to have good, good business. We'll call when we need you.

Fondly,

Ida & Yates

Thanks to the two of you for allowing me to capture your grandsons! I am honored
that my prints will be given as holiday gifts and cannot wait to hear about the reaction!
Next time we will need to include the two of you as well!

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY