Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Can't WAIT!!!!!!

I have been working on my new website for the past several weeks
and I cannot WAIT to share it with YOU! Although I loved my first
website, designed by my good friend, Heather @ LuxeDesign, I
needed a fresh look that also had some functionality that the old
one did not offer. You will be able to view my pricing, log in through
the client section and view/order your pics directly from there!!!

I have some clients who have been patiently waiting for their
slideshows.....thank you for being patient.....the new site will
make your ordering process sooooo much smoother!

The new site should launch within about 24 hours.....
If you are waiting for a gallery/slideshow, I will email
you your password, as soon as it is launched!

1 comment:

*Linda said...

Lori,
I love your new website! It's awesome! Lots of new photos in the slideshows!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY