Thursday, October 9, 2008

Spin...

Of course when I decided to go full-time with my photography
business, I had a list of things that I really wanted to accomplish.
A list that I could only dream about while sitting behind a desk
40 hours a week. Well, it's been three weeks and I am finally
starting to feel "normal." I don't know how many times I sprung
out of sleep gasping for air, as I thought I was late for work.
This week I started going back to the gym. Of course I was gung-ho
to jump back in, so I signed up for yogalaties and then spin class
directly after.....yoga sounded so relaxing.....let me tell you, there
is calming music playing, but it's only to keep you from screaming
in agony! And then, spin class!!?? What the heck was I thinking?
The instructor, although very sweet and pretty, was hired as my
hit-man, I just know it! She had us standing while riding our bikes
through three songs....doesn't sound too bad, right? Well, try
telling my inner thighs that....and my buttocks, and my everything
else! So, that was Tuesday....today I bravely walked through the
doors again...and much to my surprise, it was a little easier...
thank you LORD. Next thing you know, I'll be a participant in
the next round of Olympics....NOT!

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY