Friday, September 19, 2008

M.I.A.?

First, let me start by saying thanks to my loyal blog readers for
checking in on me! I am fine. Although I cannot believe it has
been over a week since I posted last! Wow. Well, let me explain...
Last week, I ended a 10 1/2 year career and started working FT
as a photographer.... Although I am ecstatic to take this leap of
faith, it feels sort of strange...to wake up and not have to be to
work... to do what I want, when I want....I needed a week to
"test drive" my new life...see how it feels.....so, I have been
hiding out with my Mom for a few days, took my Grandma
shopping, visited a group of girlfriend's this am....the kids
were home the first two days due to rain, so that was
wonderful too! I have not spent much time behind the
computer screen or my lens.....which feels weird...but I
needed to breathe. I have been running, running, running
for a very long time...in every direction....and I needed some
ME time to soak this new freedom in..... well, I'm back & I
LOVE it! My hubby said he thought it would take me a
good 2 days to adjust to my new life...hehehe. :)

Anywhoo~ Thanks for checking in on me and making sure all
is good.... it is..in fact, it's better than ever! & I promise, I'll be
posting again really soon!

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY