Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just for FUN!

Ok, I thought I'd have a little fun today! I saw this on Jasmine Star's blog. She is an amazing photographer.....


I AM … lucky to be so blessed in my life.
I WANT… a Venti Mocha Frappucinio.
I HAVE … OCD. :)
I KEEP … . friendships
I WISH I COULD … .have six more kids....come'on Honey! *wink*
I HATE … sleep. I know it's sick, but I think it is such a waste of time.
I FEAR … losing those I love most.
I HEAR … Chips & salsa calling my name
I DON’T THINK …. I'll ever weigh 125 again(see the above comment)
I REGRET … Not following my dreams sooner.
I LOVE …snuggling with my husband & children, hearing them giggle, Don Pablos & Starbucks!
I AM NOT … organized..... :)
I DANCE … with my children often.
I SING …like a rockstar
I NEVER … skip a meal....are you kidding me?
I RARELY …get anywhere on time
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … other people cry
I AM NOT ALWAYS … outspoken, but most of the time
I HATE THAT … I have to eat twice as much to balance out my hips.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … . why I have not hit the Powerball yet
I NEED … to relax & have a day at the spa....with a venti mocha frap
I SHOULD … visit family more often

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY