Monday, September 8, 2008

Introducing Miss Kaleigh!

On Sunday, I spent the day with Kaleigh & Javier,
my NHS Senior reps! Before we met up with
Javier, Kaleigh took me to her Grandma &
Grandpa's house.....OMGoodness....it was a
photographers DREAM! Not only is Kaleigh
beautiful, but there were awesome props...
EVERYWHERE! I could have spent all day there!
In addition, Kaleigh's Mom, Mary joined us to help
coordinate the session, which I really appreciate & feel
is a special bonding moment between them. She also
brought snacks & drinks! Thanks Mary!
Kaleigh had some rockstar poses and was such a
natural in front of the camera! Below is a sneak peak......
Next up is Javier!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori thanks for such an awesome day on Sunday. I can't believe she is all grown up. You have captured her beauty not only on the outside, but also on the inside. I wish my mom was here so I could see the reaction on her face when she saw how beautiful her granddaughter turned out to be. I know she is looking down from up above and will always be me and my children's guardian angel. Thanks for everything and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. You are awesome. God has blessed with such talent!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY