Sunday, August 31, 2008

Proud Mama Moment.....

We had a busy day Saturday! First up was a early morning soccer
game! My five year old, Adison, had his first game!
As I watched through my lens, I was so proud to see his
determination for the game.....he is usally my little clown,
so this was a change to see him so serious.

Always stretch before the game!
Time to play... & with such determination.......

This is my God-daughter Nev...she & Adison are just 3 weeks
apart & they have been on the same baseball teams & now get to
play soccer together also! She did a good job too & made her
Mama proud :)



Time for a water break....

Now I must get back in the game!
Where did that ball go?



There you are! You are MINE!

Hey Kid! Kick it to me!

Little sister cheering him on!


Hahaha! I knew I'd get you!



Oh NO! Their on my coat-tails!

UGH! The other team scored!!!!



Coach Greg taught them good sportsmanship,
no matter who wins.

What's this? My baby girl(yellow) & my littlest God-daughter
are having their own soccer game!





After the game was over, I had two senior sessions,
simeoultaneously! Taylor & Adam were awesome!
Next I took the kids with my Mother-in-law, Sister-in-law & nieces
to the Pow-Wow. (They are part of the Pokagon Band of
Potowatomi indian Tribe.) We took the kids to look at the amazing
art, dancing, drum playing and of course....indian tacos!
After the Pow-Wow, my in-laws kept the kids, so my hubby
and I could have a date night! We went to dinner at the
Texas Steakhouse & rented What Happens in Vegas....
just as our movie was ending, my Mother-in-law said
Adison told her to call to tell us our date was over
and it was time to pick them up.
He also wanted to remind us that he is not
a good "spender-nighter." :)
I had a great day & will share more Pow-Wow & Senior pics later!














1 comment:

Diane said...

Looks like a great game, wish I were there!! I love all the looks on Adison's face...too funny, I can just hear his mind at work!!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY