Monday, July 28, 2008

Relax....have FUN!

Ok, so being a Mom of four myself, I can understand the work
that goes into a photo session. Shopping for the perfect
coordinating clothes, scheduling the session around naps and all
of the obstacles of everyday LIFE. This particular family is one of
my favs....Mom is my best friend of 25 l-o-o-o-o-ng years.....
I mean beautiful, yeah, that' right...hehehe. Anywhoo- seeing that
she is my best friend, I can tell you this. When we started the
session....she was doing what a lot of Mom's do, FREAKING OUT....
because she has envisioned the perfect beach shot with her
family...hands folded in their laps, everyone smiling with
sparkly white teeth, clothes ironed....you know what
I am talking about. Well, I am just not that way....at ALL.
And, I always try to capture your life AS IS.
So, if your kid is throwing a fit during our session and you are
sweating bullets, I want to capture that! Because this IS your life
right now, right? Why not capture it AS IS? Well, the kid's were not
throwing fits by any means, but Mom was not happy that they
were attracted to the big blue lake that she brought them to.....
they wanted to play in it, splash in it and have FUN!
I am with you girls! *wink* After convincing Mom to
RELAX and have FUN....we were able to get these images....
now don't you think theses are better than some cheesy pose?
Work with me here woman, I know what I am talkin' about.
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love them as always.....even though I was freaking out in the beginning I am glad you got me to relax! I can't wait to order my pics and display them for everyone to see!! What would I have done for 25 years without you!!
LYLAS!

Anonymous said...

Very good pictures. You all look like you are having fun!! Beautiful family

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY