Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Miss "N"

I had a fun session with my niece, "N" yesterday!

She is such a beautiful baby and Mom & Dad just can't get

enough of her, can't blame them! She was so giggly for almost the

whole session! Let's see if you can decide when she was "done."
hehehehe!




























I absolutely LOVE this one below!
BTW - If you are interested in the tutu that "N"
is wearing, I MADE it myself! I will have some more exciting
news about that coming soon! Stay tuned.....






Done? I would say so. :)
Thanks to Grandma Diane for letting us use her beautiful
garden as a backdrop!
You can see more of her "talent" here.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I could hardly wait to look at the photos this morning. They are great! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the one of her between our legs. Crying never looked so cute! I can't wait to see the others.
Thanks again!
Nichole

*Linda said...

Lori,
These photos are great! I love the one with the tutu, the colors are so vibrant. You are on your way!!

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY