Friday, May 30, 2008

Time Well Spent.....

I absolutely LOVE spending time with my children...


Yesterday, I took the afternoon off & when I got home my youngest son, Adison, was waiting for me at the door. Kendall took a nap with Daddy & the older two were in school, so it gave me the opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with him. I decided that rather than have him following along side me with a paper towel and some Windex to clean my neglected house with me, that he would enjoy being outside(& so would I...which is why the house is neglected.) We took a drive down the road to the river and on the way, we stopped and looked at a old headstone, dating back to 1689! There is a long stairway that leads to the cross and then there is seating and an explanation of the deceased at the top.












This next pic will show you what I love about my little guy....
he is typically always smiling, laughing, cracking jokes......he loves
to laugh and to make other's as well.


And then, there is the sweet side of him, picking me flowers....






After we were done at the plot, we went and fed the ducks..they must
have been hungry because they came right up to him...

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY