Sunday, May 11, 2008

On the farm....

This is my niece, "S." Isn't she gorgeous?


She came home from her Grandma's and when she got
out of the car and saw her Aunt Lori, she did this....


Not really...She saw the kids.

Anyway, "S" has a lot of cool animals at her house...

so, three of my kid's & two of my God-Daughter's

spent some time visiting...

These little piggies cried wee-wee-wee
all the way home!


Please don't bite me, please don't bite me...





This is the newest addition to the "H" family....
Only 8 days old!







After visiting the animals, the kids decided
to have a jumping contest....






So, finally I told them it was time to go....

First the disbelief.....
What'd she say?


Then the rebellion......I'll shoot your mouth with
a slingshot if you EVER talk like that again!


Then, the denial...I know you didn't say that....


Finally, the last trick in the bag.....

PLEASE don't make us go!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, he!he!he!he!he!he! on the farm cool name. you are doing a great job. i was at the farm too





caiden

Anonymous said...

What a great first photo of "N"!! That is not her normal look, I promise. You will have to show a happy picture so everyone can see her beautiful smile! Love the farm photos! Papa "G" gave me the link yesterday. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

so cute as always.....

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY