Sunday, March 23, 2008

More from the workshop..

I mentioned in an earlier post that I went to a workshop recently & I wanted to elaborate a little more on that.... The workshop was hosted by Chicago Children's photographer, Audrey Woulard. If you are not familiar with her name, you may recall having seen her work in Pottery Barn Kid's. I am very blessed to have had the opportunity to work with such a fantastic photographer.

The workshop was awesome & I feel that I walked away with a fresh outlook on what lies ahead for my business. In addition, I met 20 phenomenol photographer's from all over the US, who were very generous in sharing their knowledge with one another.

Audrey had several models available for us to photograph indoor's and outdoor's, while she taught us her techniques, tips & tricks :) Thanks to all of our little models and families for letting us run around like paparazzi for the day. And of course, thanks to Mrs. Audrey!

And now, the models.....


















































No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY