Friday, February 29, 2008

A little winter fun!

I let the kids hang out in the driveway this morning after our disastrous trip to Starbucks :) My two year-old was running along with a pure sugar-buzz from her donut and tripped with her luke-warm cocoa...spilled it all over in front of the deli in Martin's. Thankfully I had these moments to treausure from today, since later on when I took all four kids to the dentist, the dental assistant walked out with my four-year old covered in flu "evidence." Poor guy had to go home in a lab coat from his dentist! It only got better on the way home in the car, but I'll spare those details :) My older two already had the flu this week and this one had a sinus infection and high fever..the nurse thought maybe he was sick from the laughing gas...I'm not sure, but he was fine before we went..I mean look at the pics below? Better yet, when I got home, my husband has the flu! Not time for me to get it! My youngest and I are the last of the Mo-Hicans... Now, take a look at the ten minutes I enjoyed today...hahaha! See, I promise all the people staring at me in the dental office like I brought him in when he was sick....he was fine beforehand! Thanks to the lady who kept an eye on my sleeping daughter in the waiting room while I attemped to give Adison a make-shift bath in the sink.......And to think, I am still able to smile today when I look at these photos.....ahhhh, the joys of motherhood!











No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY