Friday, February 29, 2008

2008 American Idol

Not sure if all of my blog readers watch American Idol or not, but I have always been a fan. This year, there is a 16 year old boy named, David Archuleta..he sang John Lennon's Imagine the other night and I was blown away. I have since downloaded it to my Itunes and keep playing it over and over...my poor family. I always tell the kids that repetitive noices make me crazy...now they may feel my pain :)

I am telling you it gives me chills everytime I hear it...his voice is amazing. He tells the judges afterwards that he chose that particular verse because it had a great message.....Wow, from a 16 year old? Great job Mom & Dad! Be sure to listen to Paula's comment as well...I about fell off my seat...hilarious!

If you want to hear it, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpVuogzmWhg

No comments:

LORI DIANE PHOTOGRAPHY